The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced occupant Governor Yahaya Bello champ of the 2019 governorship political decision in Kogi state.
Bello scored a sum of 406,222 votes to overcome his nearest adversary and up-and-comer of the PDP, Engr Musa Wada who surveyed a sum of 189,704 votes.
Here are six things you should think about Bello
1. Yahya Adoza Bello was conceived in Okene, Kogi state on June 18, 1975.
2. He was the most youthful of six offspring of his family. He went to LGEA grade school, Agassa in Okene neighborhood government in 1984.
3. He attended high school at Agassa community secondary school, Anyava, Agassa-Okene and obtained his Junior Secondary School Certificate Examination (JSSCE) and Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) certificates from Government Secondary School, Suleja-Niger State in 1994.
Read Also; 10 things you probably didn’t know about David Lyon
4. Bello studied at Kaduna state polytechnic, Zaria in 1995 and obtained an Accounting degree from Ahmadu Bello University ABU Zaria in 1999.
5. He further enrolled for a master’s programme in Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria where he obtained a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in 2002. He became a chartered fellow of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria in 2004.
6. Bello was declared winner of the 2015 Kogi gubernatorial election after he was chosen on the platform of the APC as the replacement for the late Abubakar Audu who originally won the election but died before the result was declared.